The Solarletics Iso Leg Press is suited for athletes of all sizes. This bilateral/unilateral leg press machine has four loadable weight pegs that give it a total weight capacity of up to 2,475LB. It features a pop-pin adjustable lumbar seat and adjustable spring safety stops. Its innovative design also includes a multi-angle foot-deck, linear ball bearings for smooth action and four on-frame weight storage posts.
As one of the few heavy-duty American-made leg press machines on the market, the Iso Leg Press 35 addresses many of the old criticisms of these machines, delivering more than 60% of true weight in average resistance and allowing for concentrated double and single leg exercises.
Important: The Iso Leg Press 35 is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time.The Leg Press shown above uses a custom color configuration. All Solarletic's Iso Leg Press machines will include Solarletic's signature black powder coat and solid black seat and lumbar pads.
- Built in Columbus, OH, USA
- Weight: 708LB, 182LB sled weight
- 2,475LB weight capacity (with 1" thick cast iron plates)
- Adjustable Lumbar Seat & Spring Stops
- Two Angle Foot Deck
- Spring Loaded Stop Handles
- (2) 17.25" Weight Pegs and (2) 10.5" Weight Pegs
- (2) 14" Storage Posts and (2) 7" Storage Posts
- Unit Ships Fully Assembled