The Champion Bar
Combining a stainless steel, 200,000 PSI tensile strength shaft with industrial hard chrome sleeves and quality needle bearings, The Champion Bar ranks among the best in the industry for feel, durability, and performance. Each 20KG bar is machined and assembled in Columbus, OH, and includes an exclusive Solarletics' knurl pattern that's precision-cut for a firm grip without the sharpness or abrasiveness of many import bars.
Stainless steel is known for its unmatched oxidation resistance, but not all types produce the same level of performance. Solarletics spent months researching and testing high strength stainless steel alloys, culminating in the creation of the world-record setting “Elephant Bar” used at the 2016 Arnold Strongman Classic. This bar handled one of the greatest loads in history due to the length of the shaft and sleeves as well as the use of 1,000LB of 2" thick steel plates. That very same steel went into making our 28MM Stainless Steel Olympic Bar, and it's a difference you can instantly feel.
- Made in the USA with German Bearings
- Olympic Bearing Bar (International Weightlifting Federation standards)
- Stainless Steel Shaft, Chrome Sleeves
- 5 Needle Bearings per sleeve
- Olympic Knurl Marks (no center knurl) in non-aggressive pattern
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 16.30"
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Dome-tag Endcaps