S-35E “E” Sled
Inspired by the practical, collapsible design of military entrenching tools, the E-Sled delivers convenient portability in the form of a highly durable, American-made steel weight sled.
Unlike many traditional dragging sleds that can only be used on non-abrasive surfaces, the E-Sled comes with virtually zero limitations. Move your speed sled training indoors or outdoors on grass, field turf, track, concrete, or asphalt. The E-Sled’s 0.25" bent steel rails will stabilize and protect more than 495LB in steel plates on almost any terrain. And when your training's over, an innovative fold flat post allows for quick and easy carrying or storage.
The E-Sled can be used for light weight sled training to help improve sprinting speed and metabolic conditioning, or with heavy weight to develop a strong and organized posterior chain.
S-35E E-Sled Specifications:
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- 0.25" bent steel rails for plate protection
- 16.625" fold flat sled post
- 16' sled strap and carabiner included
- Weight Capacity: 11x 45LB Steel Plates; 7x 45LB Comp Plates; 4x 45LB Bumper Plates